- You must submit a project that was built during the dates of October 14th - 16th, 2022.
- You may not submit your project to multiple hackathons.
- You must do a live-demo of your project in our judging space. Uploading an additional link to a video demoing your project under 3 minutes is optional, but recommended.
- Your team size may not exceed more than 4 people.
- You may not start coding on your project until after the opening ceremony, but coming up with an idea before the hackathon is allowed. If you are going to reuse significant amounts of code, you must in your demo/video clearly show how you have added value to it.
- Only one person per team may submit the team's project on Devpost, that person must add all other teammate(s) to the Devpost submission
- You must submit a link to a public GitHub repo that was created during the dates of October 14th - 16th, 2022.
- You must live demo your project in our in-person judging space. Uploading an additional link to a video demoing your project under 3 minutes is optional, but highly recommended.
- You must select the appropriate tracks and prizes your project is competing for. For example, if you create a project related to education, you must select the "Education" category upon submission in order to be eligible to win the Education track prize.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Code of Conduct: MLH Code of Conduct